Report or Request

  1. Building Inspection

    Call or email the Building Safety Division to set up a building inspection.

  2. Public Records

    The City Clerk's Office maintains the city records and handles all public request for record inspections or record copies.

  3. Question or Concern

    Submit a question, concern or suggestion to the City of San Luis through this online form.

  4. Utility Service Hold Request

    For residents who plan on not occupying their home for longer than 3 months, fill out this utility service hold request to abate service fees in your absence.

  5. Request via Request Tracker