Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
San Luis, Arizona — The City of San Luis will hold the Primary/General Elections as follows:
• Primary Election Tuesday, August 30th, 2016• General Election Tuesday, November 8th, 2016
- Offices to be filled: Three Council Member seats term to expire 2020
- The following polls will be open from 6:00 a.m. until 7:00 p.m.
Cesar Chavez Cultural Center1015 North Main StreetSan Luis, AZ 85349
San Luis City Hall1090 East Union StreetSan Luis, AZ 85349
- The voter registration deadline is as follows:
• Primary Election August 1st , 2016• General Election October 10, 2016
- Candidate Packets For those wishing to run for one of the three Council seats up for election this year, the candidate packets will be available beginning May 2nd, 2016. The deadline for all candidates nominations and petition submission is June 1st, 2016, at 6:00 p.m.
Packets are available at the City of San Luis Office of the City Clerk located at 1090 East Union Street and the hours of operations are from Monday through Thursday from 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
For more information on the call of election, please contact the City of San Luis Office of the City Clerk at (928)341-8520.