Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Date: August 28th, 2017 FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Contact: Laura I. Herrera
Tel: (928) 341 – 8520
NEW PHONE PAYMENT SERVICE TO PAY UTILITY BILLS
San Luis, Arizona — Now, all City of San Luis residents and businesses can pay their utility bills from the new Interactive Voice Response (IVR) system. This new phone payment service is fast and convenient and will be provided at no-cost to our customers.
The IVR system provides you with a complete bill payment system over the phone and is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You can pay your bill anytime and anywhere. All you need is a phone. Ready to get started? Just follow this easy-to-follow step-by-step guide to make your free and convenient phone payment:
1. You dial the toll-free number (855-314-2095) and provide your account number.
2. The IVR system will tell you your account balance, the payment due date, and then guides you on how to make your payment.
3. You can make payments using a credit card, debit card, or eCheck.
4. You are provided with a confirmation number and notified once your transaction is successful.
5. At the end of the call, you also have the option to set up auto-payment, so you do not have to miss a payment.
Additionally, you may also make payments with a live operator. If you would prefer to make your payment with a live operator, please call 800-720-6847. When using this option, if customers desire Spanish service they will have to choose option 1, then option 2 and ask for service in Spanish.
If you have questions about IVR, call Xpress Bill Pay at 800-766-2350. Xpress Bill Pay is the online payment portal for the City of San Luis.
For more information about this topic, or to schedule a meeting with the City of San Luis Public Affairs Office, please call (928) 341-8520 or email us at email@example.com